Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm hosting a Pampered Chef catalog party!

I was fortunate to be introduced to Pampered Chef a few years ago and have been extremely satisfied with the items I purchased—particularly the baking stone I use to bake my cookies, biscuits, and bread on. Unable to find a local representative to host a cooking party for me, I instead contacted a cousin from Dallas who sent me the materials I’d need to host a catalog party!
If you’ve never heard of Pampered Chef, then you’re in for a treat! In hopes of updating and adding to my own cooking and baking collection, I’m providing you this opportunity to purchase these high-quality items for you and your family as well!

Please browse Pampered Chef’s online catalog so that you can give me your order by Sunday, February 14th! Don’t forget to take advantage of the February customer special and save 20% on stoneware!

Any orders from people outside of Edinburg / McAllen will be mailed to your homes. Just contact me with your order and I'll get back to you with a total. I can then take your credit card info (please don't send it over the Internet) which I will promptly dispose of after submitting your order.

Please tell your foodie friends about this...they'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment